Tuesday 8 September 2009

The final thought

Korea is an amazing place. Compared to life in Auckland and London it is not easy, but the challenges it throws at you make it an incredible experience, and one that I am very grateful to be having! The people are warm and friendly, I love my job, the weather is great and around every corner lies something new to be discovered – whether it be markets, a temple, a new restaurant or even new friends. Life here is crazy, and is constantly keeping me on my toes and that’s just the way I like it. I feel much more alive, more interested in things and less like I’m just a faceless cog in a big corporate wheel somewhere. No doubt there will be times when these good things begin to wear me down (after the honeymoon phase is over!), but at this point in time, life is good.

Keep it coming, Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment